Free yoga videos
I haven’t tried any of these yet, but I was stoked to find this site on the yoga subreddit!
YaaaaaY! Thank you!
"To be completely concentrated on what you do, that is simplicity. And the beauty of practice is that it can be extended endlessly. You cannot say that our way is quite easy or that it is very difficult. It is not difficult at all. Everyone can do it, but to continue is rather difficult."
(Source: smirkingbuddha, via samsaranmusing)
Aligning mind & body physically
I find myself dipping a bit low mood wise I ask myself:
- Have I been outside today and allowed a deep breathing exercise to cleanse my lungs of dead air and allow fresh oxygen to my brain and body?
- Have I had enough water to satiate my daily needs and allow my body to release undesired toxins and chemicals?
- Have I had enough calories and if so have they been of high vibrational food?
- Have I had enough movement to sweat lately? If not…what am I waiting for?
- Have I sat down in the stillness of the moment and let it wash away my worries? If not let me turn off the sounds around me and sit in the presence of my consciousness for at least 20m.
Then once I can check this list off I can start to ponder about why I am feeling low, until all these have been fulfilled your mind and body are not on the same page because you are not biologically treating your body with the care and nutrition it REQUIRES for you to be feeling a natural high :) Stay lifted friends, I believe in you!